Monday, September 14, 2009

Support Family Business

Contribute 2009
I am loving my new Scentsy Wickless Business. I was reading on our website tonight and was very excited to see that Scentsy is Supporting Family Business. Click on the banner to learn more. I pledged to spend $50, on Oct 12th, at a local family business. I need 5 friends to join me in making that pledge. Our goal is to inspire 100,000 people to pledge to spend an extra $50 at locally owned small businesses. That’s a $5 million ripple effect in local economies across the nation. We encourage you to organize with others when you shop on October 12 or any day that week – making it a memorable experience with a more meaningful impact on the small businesses you choose to help.

1 comment:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

My watermelon patch bar arrived today and I have it on the warmer now.

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations